In light of Moab's current recycling predicament and our ongoing commitment to promoting responsible use of resources, THE WabiSabi Fall MAD Impact Grant will fund up to $2,500 for one outstanding project that focuses on creative reuse within the community.
About our Fund:
- The fund awards up to $2,500 for a proposed project that focuses on creative reuse within the community
- Deadline: September 15th by 6pm.
- Although only one project will be funded this fall, collaboration is highly encouraged.
- Applications that involve multiple organizations or groups will be given priority.
- WabiSabi will also provide ongoing support for the awarded project as well as partnership opportunities with both our store and our programs.
Awardees will be required to:
- Sign a memorandum of understanding (MOU) that includes who will do the work, what will be purchased, and what will be accomplished.
- Submit a report after 6 months to track implementation, management, and progress
- Submit a final written report including photographs and copies of receipts to be delivered or emailed to WabiSabi by the recipient of the funding.
- Award money may NOT be used for:
- Employee or applicant’s time spent writing proposal, paid political advertising, for-profit entities, organizational dues or memberships at the state, national or international level, or 501(c)3 application fees.
We are here to help you! Please contact email@example.com or call us at 435-259-2553 if you have any questions as you are completing the application.