WabiSabi’s Make a Difference in Moab Fund exists to help individuals and organizations bring their innovative, community-enriching projects to life. To date, we have funded over 95 projects and given over $40,000! We are proud to support projects that make a difference in Moab.
About our Fund:
- The fund awards up to $750 of a proposed project.
- MAD applications are considered twice a year. Deadlines for 2018 are March 15th and September 15th by 6pm.
- MAD funds must be used within 12 months of acceptance.
- Awardees will be required to:
- Sign a memorandum of understanding (MOU) that includes who will do the work, what will be purchased, and what will be accomplished.
- Submit a report after 6 months to track implementation, management, and progress
- Submit a final written report including photographs and copies of receipts to be delivered or emailed to WabiSabi by the recipient of the funding.
- Award money may NOT be used for:
- Employee or applicant’s time spent writing proposal, paid political advertising, for-profit entities, organizational dues or memberships at the state, national or international level, or 501(c)3 application fees.
Successful Make a Difference project applications tend to have the following attributes:
- Project is based in Grand County, Utah
- Application gives a clear description or idea of how many people will be impacted by the project (directly or indirectly) and what part of the community is served
- Application clearly identifies what need will be met by the project
- Application includes a plan for making the project self-sustaining
- If an organization or individual has previously received funding, project was successfully completed and the individual or organization adhered to the fund guidelines and reporting process
We are here to help you! Please contact email@example.com or call us at 435-259-2553 if you have any questions as you are completing the application.