Who: We're a nonprofit community thrift store that serves the Moab community by supporting a huge range of nonprofits and individuals. We've been going strong since 2002!
Where: We are located at 100 E 100 S in Moab, UT just one block from Main St.
What: Clothes, toys, games, books, furniture, building supplies, camping gear and SO MUCH MORE!
When: Every single day of the week, 362 days a year.
Our summer hours are 10 AM to 7 PM and we are closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
TIPS to help WabiSabi make the most of your generous donation:
- Sort your donations at home & please box or bag like items together into the following categories:
- Clothes and accessories
- Working electronics and clean appliances
- Clean, intact furniture items
- Clean working gear, packs, and sports equipment
- Clean, intact books
- Building supplies
- Clean intact kitchen items
- Clean linens with no stains or tears
- Full or mostly full beauty and bath products
- Please wash clothing and linens
- Keep stained items separate
- If you’re donating a large load, please call ahead
- Bag sets of small items together—toys, craft supplies, etc.
- If it’s gross, toss it!
When to Donate: We accept donations everyday of the week from 2 PM- 5:30 PM
What to Donate: When you give WabiSabi clean items that are in working condition, contain all of their pieces and parts, and are free of stains and rips, you ensure that your donations do the most good for Moab!
There are a few things we can’t accept – such as items that are wet and items that have been recalled, banned or do not meet current safety standards.
We Cannot Accept:
- TVs (other than flatscreen)
- CDs & VHS tapes without cases, home videos
- Books without covers, encyclopedias
- Sets of anything with missing parts
- Stained or ripped mattresses
- Box springs
- Tires (except great bike tires)
- Used oil
- Used bike helmets
- Worn underwear
- Anything, wet, mildewed, or smelly
For questions regarding donations or to ask about scheduling a pick-up, Please call (435) 259-3313